LCC Bookstore Policies
PROBLEMS, QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS?
- If you have any problems with your order, please don’t hesitate to e-mail us at: [email protected] and one of our associates will reply as soon as possible.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
- The Lower Columbia College Bookstore accepts Visa, MasterCard, and LCC Gift Cards.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice. All totals at checkout are calculated using new prices, as we cannot guarantee the availability of used books. Pricing changes often occur, however, we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the pricing on this website.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- Textbook refunds will only be processed in-store within the first week of the start of the term, with valid receipt and original payment method. Textbook bundles and/or electronic access codes must be unopened and in their original shrink wrapping and/or seal.
- If you have dropped your course officially with the LCC Admissions Department and no longer need that course textbook, you may bring it into our store within the second week of the start of the term for a full refund, with valid receipt, proof of withdrawal, and original payment method. You will not receive a refund if you do not have a proof of withdrawal.
- For textbooks purchased with cash:
- Refunds under $50 will be refunded in cash at the time of the return in-store.
- Refunds over $50 will be refunded in the form of a check, and will be mailed within 14 business days by the Finance Office.
- For textbooks purchased by check, your refund will be mailed within 30 business days. A time allowance must be given for your check to clear the bank before the refund is processed.
- For textbooks purchased by Credit and/or Debit (Visa or MasterCard), your refund will be credited back to the original form of payment.
- ALL Online Pick-Up In Store Orders must be picked up within 14 business days, otherwise your order will be returned to inventory.
SPECIAL NOTE: After the first week of the new term, any textbooks purchased online or in-store must be returned within 2 business days to be refunded.
- No refunds or exchanges on SALE merchandise.
- All regular-priced merchandise must be returned within 10 days of purchase, with a valid receipt.
- Regular-priced merchandise must be unworn/unwashed and/or unopened with original tags.
- Regular-priced merchandise can be exchanged in-store within 10 days of purchase, with a valid receipt.
Please allow 2-4 business days for online orders to be processed.
- All shipping & handling charges are non-refundable.
- Customers have the option to have their online order shipped via FedEx Express (2-Day) or to set their order as an in-store pick up.
- We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, internationally, or to P.O. Boxes; we can only ship to physical addresses.
- We do not require signatures for our packages. FedEx, however, may require a signature for your item.
- If you select in-store pick up for your online order, the order must be picked up within 14 business days, otherwise the order will be returned to inventory.
Please enter search criteria